Saturday, March 8, 2008

Will's Museum



















(This is a story that I have told some of you but I feel obligated to include it in the blog so that one day Will will have it for himself.)
Here are some photos of Will's museum he built in the baby's room. The first one includes his tribute to Van Gogh's "The Starry Night" and "Lonely Lisa" (don't know if that is his twist on The Mona Lisa or if he just misheard the name). There is a photo of Abraham Lincoln's toys he played with as a boy. The book was George Washington's that he read everyday as a child. The crib contains a the blanket that Washington's brother used as a baby. There is also a photo of the Greatest Chair Ever. When asked who sat in it to make it the Greatest Chair Ever, his response was that he didn't know but that he just found the chair. Ok? The last pic is of his open and closed sign. So, don't just show up thinking it is like Walmart and open 24 hours. This is a serious establishment!! Where does this kid get this stuff? (Yes, most of the pics contain a strip of tape to rope off the areas that you are not allowed to enter!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy McCown said...

I am so excited that you started blogging. I love Will's museum story. I can not believe that Sam has gotten so big. It has been too long since I have seen him. Looking forward to keeping up more with you. Love you.

Katie said...

Hey Ashlee....first of all, I hope you all are doing well. Aunt Frances gave me your blog address and I just love it!!! It's nice to be able to check in and hear what you all and your kiddos are up to. And secondly, I'm sitting here in my room on the marine base reading your story about Will's museum and the other little tid bits and I'm laughing hysterically!!! Your boys are a hoot and I had fun with them and you all when I came down. I hope Will and Sam got there postcards...Will requested a pic of the Hula girls, so that was the best I could find. Tell everyone hello for me.

Love,
Katie