Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Here we go!


Ok, so it has been done. I have been broken. For months now, I have fought off you blogging freaks but I am weak now, so I surrender.

I was hoping that this along with scrapbooking would be like the banana clip and twisty beads. The were both quite the trend but evetually died. Now looking back, we can't believe we even went there! Unfortunately, this is not looking like the case, so out of total guilt, I am on board. I fear that one day my children will wonder how much I really loved them and if any of their life happenings really mattered to me. I know they will wonder why I even had kids if I wouldn't bother to journal about it!

Well, that is my intro. It is a little insight into my crazy head. You are at the skycab area of the Ashlee Airport. So, know that this is just the entrance and that you will be exhausted by the time you reach the gate!

No comments: