Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Rest of Us - Brent, Ash, & Mac


Brent is loving his new job at Dr. Pepper. He loves the pressure of making important decisions that can make or break you. I on the other hand, would hate it. I like someone else to make the decisions and just tell me what to do But, Brent is doing his thing and doing it well. He is getting great feedback and has found a place that he feels comfortable and valued. And that makes me happy!
Mac & I are trying our best to find a groove. Mac is a very busy boy, very busy boy. He keeps me on my toes. I feel like I get very little accomplished in the day because he is tough to run errands with and at home, I have to keep my eyes on him all the time. The only way I am writing this blog right now is because he is asleep. And when he rests, it is so very peaceful.
All in all, these past few months have been whacked out busy, but you know what? It has been wonderful! Our family is making a major life change and it is so exciting to see what is ahead. I mean, don’t get me wrong, we dearly miss our friends in NWA, our house, school, church, and being close to family. But we have so much to be thankful for and excited about. We are so very blessed!!!!!

1 comment:

The Stay Family said...

Ashlee, thanks for the update on the Chism family! We miss y'all and hope to be able to come see you soon!