Monday, August 18, 2008

Vacations

Part of the reason why it took me a month to post was because we were barely home. We had a couple short trips here and there but our major trip was to Florida for Brent to attend a conference for work and for the boys and I to see my parents and sister. We flew into West Palm Beach near my parents' home in Port St. Lucie. Also, my sister, Heather, lives in Stuart, FL. We had a fun time both in Orlando and seeing the family. I took many pictures but I think I missed the best one. Unfortunately, my hands were full at the time. As we exited the airport at the conclusion of our trip Brent looked at me and said something about the effort required to travel with such a crew, 4 suitcases, 3 car seats, 6 carry-ons, 3 children, and 2 not-so-smart parents!

5 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Love these! It took me forever to view them all .... but I miss you and so I might do it again when I am feeling a little home sick. Seriously, you are getting good with you new camera. I have a few favorites, I'll tell you over the phone. MJ

Dean, Mila, Parker, Presley, Paige said...

It looks like you guys had a great trip! These are priceless pictures!

Wes and Bonnie said...

I enjoyed all of the pix and looks like lots of fun surpassed all of the equipment and planning for it. Your boys are all so sweet and adorable.

Katie said...

I just now looked at all the vacation pics on the slideshow...I love the one of Will behind the Nascar cut out....pretty funny! I've been to Islands of Adventure...I saw the Dr. Seuss stuff in the background and I assume that's where you all went? It's fun!

Kt

Whitney said...

The new blog is super cute! She did a great job!