Thursday, July 10, 2008

Laughter

This is one of the worst videos you can find but it wasn't without effort. Sam hates being photographed or captured on video. So, I did my best to be subtle which means that I got some really bad shots but if you listen carefully, you will see what I had hoped to get. Will and Sam are really not only brothers but great friends. Will has an amazing ability to make his brothers laugh and Sam's laughter is just contagious. Both Brent and I pray that the boys will remain good friends as they grown up and that Will's gift of humor and Sam's gift of contagious laughter will stay with them throughout their lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam,

Your laughter always makes us have a belly laugh! Our prayer is that you will always keep this gift of passing on the JOY.

Love,
Granny Franny & Papa
Bill