Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our 10th Anniversary Trip to Hawaii

Since I am new to the blogging world, I am still figuring out how all of this works. So, after about 3 hours of work and neglect to my children, I have made a slideshow of our pictures from Hawaii. It is not all of them though. I do have to feed my kids sometime tonight! I hope you enjoy the pics.

(If you want to hear the music I chose for this slide show, put your mouse pointer on the word "slide" at the top of the slide show. A speaker will pop out from the right side. Click on the speaker and the song will begin. To stop it, repeat instructions.)


1 comment:

Melissa Halford said...

Love it ! We have a painting of that same green church from our honeymoon! Isn't it the most beautiful church you have ever seen. Did yall feel the calling too? I think God wants us to be full time ministers there. Yall in?