Monday, April 21, 2008

I Was Tagged!

My sister-in-law, Jenni, tagged me with this little get to know ya. So, here it is!

What was I doing 10 years ago?:

Oh my, ten years ago, I was finishing up college along with plans for my wedding, May 23, 1998. That means that I was sort of doing school work but mainly doing crunches because I thought my body needed work, and I couldn't imagine going to the beach with my new hubby looking like the Harding Cafteria Queen. Boy, doesn't perpective change after three kids! I am again doing crunches because for our 10 year anniversary, I am going to the beach with my hubby again. I am working hard to have that Harding Cafeteria Queen body back;) I think God thinks that is funny and wishes me well in this endeavor!

Five Snacks I enjoy: in a perfect non-weight gaining world

1. Cinnamon roll from Braums (they serve those things warm no matter whether it is 8:00 in the morning or 8:00 at night (sadly enough, lately I know this to be true!))
2. German Chocolate Cake with the coconut frosting on top but chocolate frosting on the sides;)
3. Ruffles potato chips/french onion dip
4. Skyline Chili dog (a Cincinnati thing)
5. A Coke fountain drink

in the real world:
1. Fiber One bars (yummy)
2. Fiber One cereal (I try not to eat #1 & #2 in one day. That might be traumatic to the system!)
3. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich
4. Nestle Raspberry Water (Brent can't figure out why I can't pick a nice Coca-Cola product to love, like Dasani. Unfortunately, Dasani flavored water just isn't the same!)
5. Coke in a bottle, Coke in a can, Coke from a fountain - It is my guilty pleasure!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Take all my family on fun trips around the world
2. Pay for my family to go on mission trips during the Summer
3. Have my own "Big Give" show like Oprah
4. Buy a baby video monitor or a Nanny so that I don't have to get out of bed everytime I hear Isaac whimper!
5. Have the girls put back where they belong. Breastfeeding has not been kind to them! (Okay so I am probably not brave enough to really have that done but if I can dream that I am a billionaire, I guess I can dream that I am brave too!

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Exercise equipment demonstrator at the mall. Strange, huh? Yeah, I think my boss was a pervert but I was 16 and didn't see it.
2. Assistant to the Football Operations Manager and Assistant in Recruiting at the University of Notre Dame. Go Irish! (Great job! Worked hard but got paid like I didn't!)
3. Regional Office Coordinator for Pharmacia Pharmaceuticals (Great job! Didn't have to work to hard but got paid like I did!)
4. Mom
5. President and CEO of Pumpkin Doodle

Three of my habits:
1. moving my feet at all times when I am sitting down. Whether it is wiggling my toes or circling my whole foot, something connected to my ankle is always moving.
2. spell words in my head all day long. I spell each word 5 times or 15 times if it has an "A" in it because in my mind there are three ways to write an "A" so I have to write it all ways 5 times. You don't have to say it. I know. It is a sickness!
3. checking the doors at least three times each before we go out of town. Then about 10 minutes down the road I ask Brent if he shut the garage door. He loves that because then it makes him question whether he really shut it or not. So, then we have to call our friends, the Bakers, and ask them to drive by sometime to make sure we did. Funny thing, we have never left it up but I always worry I might!

Five places I have lived:
1. Springfield, MO
2. Searcy, AR
3. South Bend, IN
4. Cincinnati, OH (atually Cold Spring, KY)
5. Springdale, AR

People I will tag: Mary Jo P., Mandy B., Amy Mc., Melissa H.

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Oh so entertaining! Ashlee...I honestly didn't know a few of those things and as much as we chat, I am quite surprised! I know all about your guilty pleasures, but the spelling in your head? I thought that was just the boys!! How interesting. I'll be thinking and hopefully post tonight after MY guilty pleasures are over. AI of course!!