Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First Haircut

Ok, after 4 comments in one week about what a pretty little girl I had, I decided it might be time for a haircut for Isaac. So last week, Brent and I took all of the boys to Tubby's Barbershop for a trim. As you can see in the pics, Ike did great! He just sat so still like all the big guys. Daddy and I were so proud of the little nugget. I think he was hoping for a lollipop at the end like his brothers received but instead he got all his sugar from Momma! Maybe next time Isaac:)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome son you have! He would make a cute little girl, too, but don't tell his father that I said that.

Love,
Mama
Fran

Katie said...

So cute!

... said...

this is cute, how old is he now?

Hey, tell Will I said congrats about the fire escape plan! That was pretty cool, I wish they did that kind of stuff when I was in school!!!! :)

Dean, Mila, Parker, Presley, Paige said...

I cant believe he is big enough to have a haircut! Where does the time go? Miss seeing you guys.

Jamie Chitty said...

He did such a good job!!!
Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!!