Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Holidays

Wow! I guess it was before Thanksgiving since I last had the time or mental capacity to sit and write about life. Don't get me wrong, it happened. I just haven't had the energy and sometimes the nerve to talk about it;) But in a nutshell, the holidays were busy for us as are for everyone else, and I say this with an attitude of gratitude. We were busy because we have been blessed in wealth of food, health, family, and spirit. Throughout the past month and a half, we were surrounded by loved ones and each of us had reason to celebrate life, the season, and the birth of Jesus. Now, I am not sure our faces or attitudes displayed all that joy all the time. Frankly, life with all its blessings can be crazy and frustrating. And life with over stimulation and a full week of unexpected snow days and sickness has its moments of difficulty. But in the end, we sure had fun and are so very thankful that we were blessed to spend time with so many of our loved ones. It only took a month and a half to fit them all in and to finish celebrating but we did it, and we have special memories to prove it:) Enjoy!
P.S. - I will be in severe trouble if I don't explain my mother in a cowboy hat and scarf. We were celebrating the new year and drank a little too much virgin lemonade:) We got wild and made her a cowgirl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Great memories!

Love,
Mama Fran