Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baby Steps

Ok, the holidays are over and things are finally getting back to normal. Well, normal for us anyway:) So, I am working hard to catch up on all of life that fell behind before and during Christmas. That includes a post about Ike's first steps. Yeah!!!! He took a few Christmas morning and has been building ever since. Crawling and being carried are still his preferred modes of transportation but I am sure that won't be for long. I love the early steps, so exciting and fun. It is really sweet to see him in the middle of the living room just stand up and walk. It makes me smile to see him try to chase after Will and Sam at a turtle's pace with a drunken sort of sway to it. Good job buddy! You will get the hang of it soon enough and then, "bar the door" 'cause here comes Ike!

3 comments:

Amy McCown said...

I am so glad that you are back. I love the begining stages of walking. So cute. I hope that you all had a good Christmas.

The Stay Family said...

Way to go, Isaac! We're so proud of you :)

Katie said...

Good job Isaac!